How it Works
With more than 4 unique countertop options, we have an excellent variety of options for your next kitchen or bathroom project! Contact us about special requests, you never know what we can accomplish until we discuss options!
Mark McCully is one of a handful of licensed cabinet makers in NS and has an inter-provincial red seal accreditation. He has been intrigued by the natural beauty of wood since his child hood and has devoted most of his life to proudly producing cabinets and furniture to others. Creativity has been a benchmark for all of Mark’s energy and reflects in the pride that others take in choosing and enjoying one of his products.
Mike McGee has been in the cabinet world for 15 years and has built high quality cabinetry for discerning customers in both residential and commercial fields. His relentless devotion to improvement and quality is unique and refreshing to peers and clients. Mike takes pride in a job well done and his work in assembly and finishing is an easy test of that pride.
- Hardwood interiors
- Full extension soft-close drawer slides and solid hardwood dovetail drawer boxes
- All surfaces and edges are hand sanded to ensure a superior finish
- 3 coats of lacquer are applied and hand sanded between coats for higher resistance to wear and tear
- Soft close hinges are used to prevent slamming doors
- Full 3/4 backs and solid cabinet construction
- Installation is done above standard and a “true fit” with floors, walls and ceilings is accomplished with precise scribing
All of our cabinetry is provided with “soft close” Blum drawer slides and hinges that carry a limited lifetime warranty. Custom hardware solutions are also available. We have an extensive selection of knobs and pulls but you can provide your own for us to install.