People say the kitchen is the heart of the home. I know with my family, that is where everyone gathers for food and conversation. It is with this love of my family and my passion for creating custom cabinetry that I began a custom kitchen business.
I am one of a few Red Seal certified cabinet makers in Nova Scotia and have run my own shop since 2001.
Whether you are looking for a kitchen to accomodate large family functions or a small space for intimate dinners, I can assist you with any and all requirements. From initial consultation to final installation and beyond, I am with you all the way!
I take your kitchen design and installation seriously and make myself available to you at any time. Ensuring your happiness with a Magnolia Classic Cabinetry kitchen is my mission.
At Magnolia Classic Cabinetry, we pride ourselves in the quality, experience, creativity, durability and longevity we offer in our product design. All of our work is original, custom designed for your personal taste, to ensure you get exactly what you had in mind.
Our mission is to ensure only the finest quality possible.
- This high level of quality is reflected in our design, installation and follow-up.
- Attention to detail starts with the very first call. The design process is done in combination with pricing to get exactly what you wish for.
- Your initial contact person will be part of the construction and installation of your kitchen and will be there for any follow-up questions you have.
Magnolia Cabinets are not “out of the box”; they are one-of-a-kind masterpieces that will impress the most discerning critics.
- Your Magnolia kitchen will truly be “custom” which means nothing is picked out of a list.
- We offer traditional to modern kitchen design with original turnings, carvings, moldings and doors.
- Creativity is an important and integral part of our cabinetry; some are designed to look like furniture and less like standard kitchens.
- Our materials are hand-picked from local suppliers and are of the finest quality.
Let us explain how we work
Suggestions and considerations:
- Brainstorm ideas and include Likes and Dislikes.
- Make a list of negotiable and "nice to have" but "not necessarily re0 Think about how you want to use the space. If its a kitchen, is there going to be only one cook in the house?
- Would you want to have a space to eat in? Would it be around a kitchen island or a breakfast nook?
- Would you want a little desk area?
- Would your kitchen be part of an entertainment area?
- Would you like an open room concept or keep it separate?
- How about a Pantry?
- Do you have particular environmental concerns? Write down your concerns and questions and those of every household member that will be using the kitchen or whatever the project is.
- Search the Internet for images. Just type an idea into Google (such as "Open Concept Kitchen") and then click on the 'Images' option. Click on a thumbnail, right click the larger image and choose "Save Image As". Save it to your computer and email it to us.
- Take photos the next time you see a design you like.
- Collect photos from magazines.
If you already have ideas for your kitchen, please share them with us. Photos are best so please collect clippings from magazines, find kitchens on the Internet. Great resources are HOUZZ but we have created our own HOUZZ Ideabooks to start with your search.